Deciding To Replace Your Equipment
How do I know if it’s time to replace my heater or air conditioner?
Regardless of your situation – whether your water heater or heating and AC system is malfunctioning and expensive to fix or if it’s an older system that appears to have lost its efficiency, the decision to replace should be based on a proper equipment analysis. An equipment analysis will compare your current operating costs with what the return on investment will be for a newer, more efficient system.
A higher efficiency system will lower your energy and maintenance costs, spare you from expensive repairs and give you a more consistent and comfortable home temperature. Most importantly, with F.H. Furr’s exclusive guarantee you will have the peace of mind of safeguarding your investment with a longer and more complete warranty.
Repair or Replace
Do you find yourself frequently paying for repairs on an old or inefficient system? If so it may be time to upgrade to a new, high-efficiency comfort system.
Don’t be penny-wise but pound-foolish. Repairing a component here and there may save you money in the short run, but in the long-term it could end up costing you more in service fees and higher energy bills.
New, high-efficiency systems and water heaters have the potential to save you as much as 60% on your energy bills. These new systems will literally pay for themselves in energy savings within a short period of time.
- If you’re finding it difficult to decide whether or not to replace your heater or air conditioner, there are five simple guidelines to help you in your decision making process:
- If your system is greater than 12 years old or appears to be in bad running condition you should replace it.
- If you have significiant maintenance or repair costs you should replace it.If you have seen a sizable increase in the past year to your heating and cooling costs you should replace it.
- If your heating or AC system does not provide for a consistent home temperature or adequately heat or cool your house you should replace it.
- If your system is having frequent breakdowns that force you to take time off from work, replace it.
If you’re considering replacing your heating and AC system, why not give us a call at 1-800-401-2980 today? We’ll send out one of our Home Comfort Consultants to give a FREE Home Comfort System Analysis. Call or schedule your appointment today.