Tips And Articles
In our 30 years of business we’ve encountered every type of plumbing and heating and air conditioning problem. Let us help you by sharing our knowledge with you. We’ve compiled a list of the following plumbing, HVAC and home improvement tips and articles. Have a question you don’t see answered here? Feel free to give us a call at 1-877-225-5387 and we’ll be glad to help answer your questions!
Tip of the Month: Indoor Air Quality
Indoor air quality in most homes and buildings is to say the least — unhealthy! Most people are unaware that polluted indoor air makes us sick and can cause major health problems such as cancer and respiratory problems.
Embed the “Bad Air” Infographic on Your Site:
There are several ways to clean the air indoors:
1) Open the windows and let fresh air in.
2) Use natural products such as Vinegar and Lemon to clean your home. Common household cleansers contain chemicals that actually pollute the air.
3) Vacuum your carpets 1-2 times per week to pick up dust mites and other allergens.
4) Check the air and furnace filters at least once per month, and clean or replace them if dirty.
5) Call us or another licensed HVAC company to clean your duct work.
6) Add houseplants to your indoor decor. They help clean the air by producing fresh oxygen.