How To Save On Heating
Do you like to save money? We all do.
But if you aren’t providing regular maintenance and tune-ups to your heating system or furnace you could be losing hundreds of dollars a year on your home heating.
Over the course of the year, your heating system accumulates dust and dirt, making it less efficient and leading to higher utility bills. F.H. Furr offers a complete 21-step precision tune-up and professional cleaning of your furnace or heating system that will ensure your system is operating as efficiently as possible and not wasting money.
Your Heating Tune-Up Includes:
- Visual inspection of furnace heat exchanger
- Test for carbon monoxide presence at the furnace
- Test ignition system for safe and proper operation
- Test safety and control circuits for proper operation
- Inspect furnace for proper venting
- Inspect and clean motor air vents
- Measure temperature differences – supply and return
- Inspect and adjust fan belt tension (if applicable)
- Calibrate and level thermostat (mechanical thermostats)
- Inspect for combustible materials around furnace
- Inspect burners for debris and proper operation
- Visually inspect heat exchanger for cleanliness where accessible
- Test Furnace Flame Sensing device
- Replace customer provided filter
- Measure and adjust gas pressure for peak efficiency
- Lubricate all moving parts per manufacturer
- Measure amperage and voltage of blower motor and induced draft motor
- Tighten and inspect all electrical wiring
- Inspect for upper and lower combustion air requirements per code
- Inspect for gas leaks at the furnace
- Clean furnace exterior
Contact us today to schedule your heating tune-up and start saving today.
Did you also know that new high-efficiency systems can save UP to 107% of your HVAC costs and pay for themselves in lower air conditioning and heating bills within several years (as well as providing you with a more comfortable home living experience)?
Let our friendly and experienced team of Comfort Consultants give you a free Home Comfort System Analysis. They’ll study and discuss any concerns/problems that you may have with your current comfort system. They’ll review all system recommendation options and help you with finding the best home comfort system that meets all your family’s needs and budget.
Contact us today and speak with a Customer Service Representative to schedule your FREE Home Comfort System Analysis.